I see you the truth of you.
You’ve got Texas sized dreams and a heart to match.
You are here to do awesome, amazing things. It’s going to knock people’s socks off. Epic is coming your way. For reals.
You have zero idea what you’re doing most of the time. Your days are chock full and you’re crazy busy doing all the stuff that’s clogging up your to-list. But even though you never stop, the life you want hasn’t shown up.
And that? Was not the plan.
You didn’t expect easy but… this is just ridic.
The WHOLE point of running your own show was to have a life, to not be defined by the 9-5.
(Well, it worked. Kinda. Sorta. These days you’re working all the hours…..)
It doesn’t have to be this hard. This crazy. It really doesn’t.
I know you don’t know what to do. I know most of it doesn’t make sense. I know you can’t see your way out. And I know you sense the greatness wanting to bust a move out of you.
I know you.
And you can do this.
Get off the online rollercoaster and focus on you.
Stop creating another j.o.b for yourself where you hate your boss (#awkward).
Here’s the deal, babe.
As an entrepreneur, your business is you.
Your business isn’t stopping your life in its tracks. You’re stopping your business.
The way out of the maze of the crazy is to ditch the mental crap that’s been holding you back, so that you can do whatever the hell you want to do with your life.
Easier said than done?
I’m not going to BS you. It is.
This is the work of your life.
Because you will redefine your life.
This is where you chose you. To show up in the fullness and wholeness of who you were born to be.
This is where you shake off the expectations of the world and do life on your terms.
This is where you stop the madness and you step into freedom.
Freedom is having a choice.
Empowered choices come from knowing what you want.
Knowing what you want comes from self-awareness.
Self-awareness comes from being brave enough to look inside.
Because it all starts with you. Business is an inside job.
So that’s where we start. With you.
No band-aids. No six figure promises.
This is the work.
This is what will change everything.
In the best way.
Imagine a world where you experienced life like this:
It’s time to stop life happening to you and take back control.
Presence is a deeply transformative experience where you will learn to listen deeply to reveal the beautiful truth inside (and discover that you already have and are everything you need).
I can’t promise you what that will look like as your experience is wholly designed around you, but you can expect to walk away with crystal level clarity on what’s true for you, confidence in yourself and your decisions, the inner strength to stand up for yourself and what you want, every time.
If you are ready to step into being the powerful woman that you were born to be, here’s what happens next:
• Complete an application form and book in some time for us to have a (virtual) latte.
• We’ll hop on a call for 40(ish) minutes for you to get your burning questions answered and me to check that we’re a coaching fit.
• If everything is feeling all mmm…yes on both sides, I’ll send you the lovely logistical bits within 48 hours and once that’s all taken care off, you are free to claim your days on my calendar.
• A lovely little welcome packet will get you thinking and me up to speed on where you’re at – making sure that we wring out every drop of value from our time together once we hop on call.
Our partnership plays out like this:
• We’ll connect twice a month for a minimum of four months and by the end of our time together you will feel more like you than ever before!
• A Deep Soul Dive will start us off in getting crystal clear on what you do want and don’t want.
• A mixture of energy healing and intuitive coaching sessions will make up the rest of our time together.
• The energy healing sessions are dedicated to untangling and releasing the deeper patterns to put an end to anything that’s been holding back your greatness.
• The Intuitive sessions are an hour and a half of sacred space held for you to be powerfully present in your life and your experience. To give space to whatever is coming up for you. To practice whole life integrity. To remember that you are powerful and have all the answers you need within.
You walk away with;
• A deeper connection to the heart of you.
• Your intuition on full blast.
• A life that feels insanely good to you where the life you used to dream about, is your new reality.
• A deep understanding of who you are and the confidence to own it (like MasterCard said, priceless).
I know that this is your time and that you are more than ready to step fully into who you are.
What do you think? Are you ready…
• to shut the world out and start listening to yourself?
• to step away from the noisy distractions and the spiritual bypasses, look yourself in the eye and DO THE WORK?
This is it. Decision time. Are you ready?
And sure, I could scare you with stories of what life will be like if you don’t choose to work with me. But I’m not here to add to the noise.
You know if this is for you. I trust you. Trust yourself too.
Show up. Be You. Do amazing.
Change the world. Start with yours.
So what’s like to work with me?
It’s like coming into my cosy little coffee club where I’ve saved you a seat and got the drinks in.
You sink into the couch in front of me and we have a heart-to-heart about whatever is real and present for you that’s keeping you stuck and unhappy. You open up, unburden your soul and let out the stuff that’s driving you crazy as you get comfortable in the low light and mellow vibe of the place.
You talk, I listen. I’ll prompt you to look beyond the surface, let you know what I’m hearing you say and give you different perspectives to think about. I might also give you some things to try out at home to help you figure things out. For the most part though, as we savour our mocha lattes, you’re finding your own way to solutions as you start to tune in to what you actually give a crap about.
It’s intimate, it’s deep, there might be tears and there will be powerful shifts catalysed in our time together.
You get up feeling like a ton of mental weight has been shed, with clarity around what you want to do next and having remembered that you’re a strong and powerful woman – you’ve got this.
Me? I sit back and listen to the jazz, because I already knew that. I knew that when you walked in the door frazzled, stressed and “meh”. My job was simply to help you see your own strength and power because now that you can?
You can rule the fucking world. Starting with your own.
Life? Will never be the same again. Promise.