In today’s show I’m talking with Erica Castner, aka the of Queen of Results. Pull up a chair and listen in as Erica and I discuss:
- What it’s like to be perfect on paper and a hot mess behind the scenes
- Why finding the courage to ask for support is game changing
- How she went from dead or divorced to successful entrepreneur supporting women leaders (and still happily married)
- How conflict and chaos in life transfers to business
- Why being a leader is about breaking free from being tied up in the tasks
- And so much more!
And in case you’re curious, here’s her professional bio and how to stay connected.
From climbing the corporate ladder to entrepreneurship, Erica Castner is not a stranger to the professional development world. She is the founder of Queen of Results Business Coaching & Consulting, a company dedicated to helping CEO moms go from “I wish I could” to “I know I can” and communicate their message with power & poise.
Prior to launching her company in January 2015, her previous role with the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce was to steer close to 1,000 business members to resources to grow and develop their businesses.
Erica is a member of the National Association of Professional Women, the Advisory Board Chair for Dress for Success SW Florida, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, the Above Board Chamber of Florida and the American Business Women’s Association.
She is also a frequent guest columnist for Southwest Florida Business Today and a Gulfshore Business Magazine “40 under 40” alum. Erica is also the host of the podcast series, Proclamation of Persistence: The Busy Professional’s Guide to Triumph & Success
She is married to her husband, Ed. They have two daughters, Lauren and Brooke and a puppy named, Auggie.